On behalf of the D29 History Fair Committee
Dear Schools and Families,
We are so excited for your students to be a part of the 2021 D29 History Fair. Thank you to everyone who has posted a submission so far.
Here are some important reminders:
- All participants must complete a poster board (page 2 of the packet)
- When presenting on Flipgrid, all students must do the following:
- Say your first and last name.
- Say your school and grade.
- State the Title of your project.
- Show your poster board on the Flipgrid video (so the judges can see it clearly)
- Complete the rest of your presentation within the 2 minute 30 second timeframe.
If the above steps are not complete, student submissions will not be scored. The rubric for this year’s history fair has two parts (poster board and oral presentation)
We hope these reminders give all students and parents clarification on how to submit their History Fair presentations.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the CDEC office at email@example.com. The committee looks forward to seeing the amazing submissions this year.